- Burn fat and build muscle: Resistant band training are extremely effective at burning fat and increase muscle strength, and also help you increase coordination, boost stamina, flexibility, range of motion, exercise different muscle groups, such as shoulder, arm, leg, butt, booty, and etc. Perfect for all- beginners or expert, boys or girls, men, women or children.
- Versatility, make fitness simple: While free weights(barbells, dumbbells, kettlebells) have long been a fixture in gyms and weight machines are stable and easy to use, neither has the versatility of the resistance bands. 5 bands can be used alone or stacked in any combination of intensity from 10lbs to 110lbs. With attachable handles, ankle straps, door anchor, you can choose different training methods for building strength.
- Lightweight and portable, use anytime and anywhere: The resistance bands are ultra lightweight, easy to carry, and easy to store!
- Premium materials: The anti-snap bands are made of natural latex that are stackable, non-irritant and odor free. With sweatproof and easy to grip handles, strong fabric and steel D buckles, these resistance bands will last for many seasons!
- Get your complete resistance bands set now: You'll feel 100% satisfaction from the moment you received the exercise bands set. They come with a lightweight carrying bag, a sturdy door anchor, a pair of larger straps and handles for your home gym.
These bands are sturdy and well made, and they definitely do provide the advertised resistance, which was the main reason I rated 5 stars. I used other 150 lb or 200 lb resistance bands, finally I found the weight number on those bands were a joke. They said 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, but all of them were not accurate. Even the resistance on the 50 lbs was no where near 50 lbs and felt more like 10-15 lbs. As soon as I received these bands, I checked the resistance level of each band by a luggage scale. All of them met the resistance they advertised. The handles are cool and large and the bands are strong. The carabineers are larger, sturdier and easier to link than the sets I bought before. In summary, These are great value and exceeded my expectations.
There's a lot to love about these for the cost. Glad I picked them up, they work like a charm. I didn't even realize they came with ankle attachments.
I purchased these for the bands for use in the peloton bands classes. Using them about a week, seem to work just fine. Would recommend these to anyone
I am very pleased
Nephew wanted bands to warm up before playing baseball to stretch muscles in arms and shoulders. He reports they work well.