- Strength Hardwood Construction balance board is expertly crafted using high quality hardwood plywood, which is stronger and last longer than others made of birch or pine plywood. Support up to 350lbs allows the wobble board a vigorous workout sessions without any broken.
- Extra-Large Dimension: Our wooden balance board are designed with a extra-large dimension ( 17.5 x 13.5 x 3 ),our balancing board can hold kids and adults up to 350 lbs. which is ideal for beginners and athletes alike with this balance trainer. Its large dimension makes it very suitable to strengthen the core muscles, ligaments and joints.
- Anti-Slip Pads & Stable Base: The balance board equipped with slip-resistant surface, which can provide a secure grip for absolute safety. Nonskid and stable base can ensures safety during your exercise.
- Professional & Compact Design: The premium exercise rocker board is to stimulate your core and improve your agility, reaction time, and stamina. The portable size allows you to carry it anywhere for quick workouts at home, office or gym.
- Customer & Quality First: We are committed to provide unbeatable product quality and customer support. Please feel free to contact us if you have any problem with our balance board.
Very sturdy, the emery board top surface helps your feet stay in place. My daughter has worked up to doing squats on hers. I just like to try to be still-balanced and also use it in a see saw kind of way as that seems to stretch and strengthen even though it isn't the main point. Good for the aging brain if you are one whose balance isn't what it should be.
This is a great balancing board. My kids love it and we will be using it while we lift weights. My son already has been on it while he plays video games. Definitely sturdy and the rubber mat is grippy enough with socks or with shoes on. Good value for the money.
I purchased this for my youngest daughter who's been interested in using my balance board except it is not exactly child friendly. This balance board is made really well and sturdy enough that it holds my 230 lb weight perfectly fine without it flexing. The balance board also isn't too high off the floor so she's been able to slowly learn how to balance on it on the carpet. The rocking piece as well as the edges have rubber protection so that it will not scratch hardwood or any floors. The grip on top is a nice and thick grip tape which I'm assuming is the same as the ones used for skateboards. Overall, this is a great balance board for the price and do you recommend it
Im recovering from back surgery. This board is as well made as the one I use at physical therapy. Worth the money.
Simple, way cheaper than competitors and still gets the job done. My only complaint would be that it’s not “comfortable” for planking- but what is? I use the PlankPad app with it