- Vibrating foam roller with opposing ridge curves, and three vibration frequencies to ease muscle pain and discomfort, and accelerate recovery
- Opposing high and wide ridges stretch the muscle, while high and narrow ridges squeeze the muscle to increase circulation to hard-to-reach muscle tissue
- Rhythmic squeeze and stretch motion provided by the pattern, in combination with vibration technology, comfortably releases muscle tension
- Ideal for use immediately following physical activity; roll upper and lower body including calves, adductors, quadriceps, hamstrings, and upper back
- Portable at 7 x 4 inches, weighs 2 pounds; rechargeable battery lasts up to 2 hours; AC charger included
Purchased this for my mom and she uses it all the time on her back.
I like the fact that you can get this product easily positioned anywhere on your body so that it can massage away the pain and discomfort being experienced. It is POWERFUL! Place it on a desktop, turn it on, and it will bounce its way off the table. Place it on your body, and it will relax your muscles and soothe your aches and pains. Very good purchase...I actually bought two: one for work and one for home.
Good for muscle aching
Excellent relief for pain and muscle tightness.
I used to do massages for a living. I like this trigger point massager because it’s a little soft , plus’s it is small enough to that it goes into places that are hard to get with other massaging tools. There are a lot of different positions I can use to work a lot of my body! There are u tube video’s so you can see how to use it I like I can sit in my couch and put it behind my shoulder and watch TV while I get a massage! It has a great design to, it makes a circular motion so it does stink trigger point good!