- Strong and Durable: This aerial yoga flying trapeze swing is made of studio quality silk nylon fabric. This anti-gravity yoga hanging kit is strong enough to hold up to 600-lbs.
- Comfort: Large and wide antigravity yoga hammock swing (98"x59") has a double material layer in the middle part. The swing set has foam handles which make your aerial inversions and exercises more pleasant.
- Broad Installation Options: With the help of 2x50" hanging hammock straps, you can install the trapeze kit up to 11ft high.
- Benefits: Few short sessions per week on anti-gravity inversion tool bring back pain relief. Aerial equipment develops your core muscles, improves stretching, and is fun for kids.
- eBook: Digital guide in PDF provides basic ceiling mount and starter hanging instructions.
I work in yoga studio for more than 3 years. The time came to upgrade our yoga trapezes. I ordered a few sets from different sellers. It was a small tender and in my opinion, Yoga4You proposes the best quality product for this price. The material is nice parachute silk nylon, it feels really good and comfortable during exercising - it does not "cut" into the body. Stitches are well-done, handles are soft and strong, the plastic they are made of is different from the one we have - it looks more strong. I like the color and design itself - for yoga studio, it is quite important. I would recommend this yoga trapeze for studio and home usage.
I do not write reviews usually. It is not the first experience of using Yoga4You products and each time my expectations are exceeded.1) Great customer support. I had a few questions about this black yoga trapeze and got all the needed information in 30 minutes. Hight level of communication.2) High-quality product - I tested it with my colleges. The material is parachute nylon which is really strong and durable, all seams are well made, handles are comfortable. Extension straps are great addition. And this black design of yoga swing is perfect for my new studio.I would recommend this yoga swing for professionals and beginners. A year ago I was just a beginner in aerial yoga and Yoga4You helped me to open a new direction. Thanks!
Item arrived quickly and as described.Look and feel is very nice. My only complaint is that my fat a55 can't do some of the positions without breaking a sweat and grunting like a moose. .
I wish I would have bought this sooner! It is a great product - I love it! I've mounted it on the chin-up bar and started to experiment. It is so much fun!!! I can do stretching, inversion and just relax! Waiting when my boyfriend will mount my yoga trapeze to the ceiling and I will fully enjoy this wonderful tool. Great service and product!
I used to exercise aerial yoga in a studio to get back in shape. And finally, I got my own yoga trapeze! I like it more than the ones we had in a studio. As for me, the fabric is softer, the quality in common is better, carabiners are not so sharp and it looks stylish. And these daisy chains are really great!I like to use it for stretching, inverted exercises and relaxing at the end of my usual morning run. It is also really easy to take it anywhere (I like to train in the park) using the pouch.Well worth the money!