- The vibrating foam roller is cordless and rechargeable, with 4-vibration frequencies that are ideal for pain relief, relaxation, and recovery.
- Patented multi-density grid surface channels blood and oxygen through muscles to increase circulation and accelerate muscle recovery.
- Compact 3.5" diameter provides less surface area while rolling to deliver targeted relief to deep layers of tissue.
- Use to prepare the body for peak performance, by relieving pain and tightness before physical activity.
- Measures 12 x 3.5" and weighs 2.5 pounds. The rechargeable battery lasts up to 2 hours and an AC charger is included.
Works as advertised. I'm going for a massage gun now to target other smaller muscles
Like a foam roller, only a million times better.
This product has been very helpful for treating upper back, hamstring and deltoids. It also does a great job on my hip flexors. I have had success with the traditional foam roller, but this is more efficient. It takes less time and takes up less space. It also has a long battery life.
I ordered this vibrating massager for the chronic problems I have with my lower back. There is only so much that applying ice will relieve. Adding this vibrating roller to the ice therapy has really made a difference in lessening my pain, and, therefore, has given me a better quality of life. It comes with a 9V charger, and will hold a charge for some time, depending on which vibration speed/level you choose. (There is one limitation: you cannot use the roller while it is plugged in and charging.)The roller is just the right size, and it fits perfectly in the lumber region of my back. It is large enough to be effective, and small and versatile enough to target almost any area of the body. It has helped me tremendously, and I definitely recommend this product.
I've owned plenty of massagers of various types, since I have chronic neck and shoulder tension, but I've never experienced muscle pummeling like this roller delivers. It starts off pretty moderate, and as you click through the strengths, it turns into an explosive dynamo of violent vibration. That's a good thing, by the way. It can be hard to apply to my sore trapezius and neck, because it vibrates my head as well, but if I can manage to tolerate the teeth-rattling for a minute or two, it works wonders for the tightness. I've used it on other spots, particularly my feet, and it feels great. If you want a serious massage with a pleasantly textured, firm roller, this is highly recommended.