- VERSATILE TOOL Use the versatile PRO-ROLLER Arch to improve posture on a foam roller, to enhance Pilates routines, to increase the instability of a foam roller, as a positioning tool, as a block, as a cushion, and so much more
- SOFT & DURABLE Constructed from soft yet durable professional-grade, easy-to-clean EVA foam
- FITS 6-INCH ROLLERS Attaches to any 6" diameter foam roller, or can be used on its own as a block, cushion, positioning tool and so much more
- RELIEVES NECK TENSION Assists with head and neck positioning, knee and elbow comfort and more
- Measures 5.5" H x 11.5" W x 4.75" diameter; raises head 2.25" when placed on a foam roller
Works as described and reduces neck strain while doing exercises, which for me is important as I have recurring neck issues.
While it cost more than I'd thought it does what my PT wants it to do and I do get relief from the neck pain. Use a great deal with my foam roller. I can wipe it down and it holds up great. Plan to purchase a couple more to go with my foam roller to do other stretches.
Recommended by my Pilates instructor to relieve neck pain. I lie on my back with my head cradled in the roller and gently rock back and forth. It works for me. Made of hard, molded foam, i.e. no cushion.
Perfect for use with the soft foam roller, great with Alexander technique.