- Strong and Durable: This aerial yoga flying trapeze swing is made of studio quality silk nylon fabric. This anti-gravity yoga hanging kit is strong enough to hold up to 600-lbs.
- Comfort: Large and wide antigravity yoga hammock swing (98"x59") has a double material layer in the middle part. The swing set has foam handles which make your aerial inversions and exercises more pleasant.
- Broad Installation Options: With the help of 2x50" hanging hammock straps, you can install the trapeze kit up to 11ft high.
- Benefits: Few short sessions per week on anti-gravity inversion tool bring back pain relief. Aerial equipment develops your core muscles, improves stretching, and is fun for kids.
- eBook: Digital guide in PDF provides basic ceiling mount and starter hanging instructions.
Once set up I found it very useful and feel better. Set up can be challenging but not overwhelming.
I was very skeptical to buying this product as I am fairly new to aerial yoga. This product came in fast, and I was very pleased with it. I ordered the wall mount bar separately, with my own screws, as it doesn't come with any mounting equipment. The fabric is strong and silky, it holds me up just fine and I am 5'4" 170lbs. It comes with an ebook that shows plenty of beginner and moves into advanced poses with instructions. Overall I love it! Especially the color!
Super awesome trapeze! Alot of fun to play on! I used my pull up bar to hang it on and have had a lot of fun so far! There are so many tutorials online for workouts and flows! This thing is awesome! The trapeze is super sturdy and very well made! I don't feel any hesitation getting on and flipping upsidedown!
Wanted to break up the yoga routine and get some assistance with balancing more on my hands. This great and was easy to assemble. Please note that you will need swing anchors or bolts if you can't loop the extension ropes around a beam. I bolted mine to the ceiling beams.
I was very skeptical when purchasing this product. Both myself and my husband weigh over 200lbs. But the weight limit is plenty to hold that on ratings but still. So after using it I have been so impressed with it and looking forward to getting stronger and better at using it.