- 6 Speed Settings: 6 Speeds Choice for you, giving your muscles a deep massage. It is ideal for muscle recovery after exercise.
- High Performance Batteries: Rechargeable lithium-ion battery , capacity 2200mA, can last about 3 hours.
- Super Silent: Quiet glide technology, super silent when massaging; powerful high- torque brushless motor, featuring high frequency, high speed.
- Safe: Made of food-grade materials, Safe to human body; Intelligent Safety-Protection design: This massager will automatically power off after 15 min. The handle of the massage gun is ergonomic and sweat-proof, non-slip, which is very soft and comfortable.
- Detachable Massage Head: Our massage guns are available in 4 types of massage heads to meets the needs of different muscles. The massage head can be removed for easy installation and cleaning.
Love this product. I was introduced to the higher end version of this project during workout training sessions. I love what it does, the therapy to the muscles is incredible. When I saw that the high end projects cost too much, I sought alternatives. I went with this product and have not regret my purchase at all. Take it from me who had professional trainers use the high end product on me. I brought this one in and they loved it...simply because it's the exact SAME thing.
Relieved pain in my muscles , charging gives lots of battery life & also the noise is not loud at all .
Great value for the money, wasn't ready to drop hundreds of dollars on a theragun, have used this product for a few weeks for a total of 10-15 times, have had no issues works as expected. Great product will update if anything changes
God send for a bad back under lock down. Really worth buying if you have an achy back or simply need a relax - helpful to massage tired muscles if your a runner or cyclist too.
I look at a computer screen all day and have bad posture. I have begun to have facial pain, caused by posture/neck being out of wack. I see a chiropractor once a week, but sometimes need extra relief throughout the week. This really works well and looks similar to the one that the doctor uses. It has speed profiles and can be used without plugging it in.