- LEANER & TONED LEGS: The P.volve 1.5lb. ankle weights is the secret to leaner and toned legs. It targets your legs, thighs, calves, ankles, and glutes for extra strength and resistance. This ankle weights set can be worn while on cardio workout - running, walking, aerobics, and strength training at the gym.
- DURABLE ANKLE WEIGHTS: The sand-filled ankle weights wrap around your ankle without the bulky feeling. It has an adjustable strap for maximum comfort and secure grip to keep the weights secure.
- 1.5LB WEIGHTS: This compact fitness equipment includes a pair of 1.5lb. ankle weights that incorporate resistance to your daily weight training and cardio exercise routine, helping you burn more calories faster and get toned legs in no time.
- NO EXCUSES: Workout anywhere, anytime! The P.volve ankle weights is the best home workout equipment for men and women designed to improve lower body strength, balance, coordination and helps you to lose weight faster. Use this at home, at the gym or at a fitness class.
- LOVE OF FITNESS: P.volves 1.5lb. ankle weights set equipment has been featured on several fitness blogs, magazines, and in the Victorias Secret Model workout. The P.volve approach to an active and fit lifestyle is as much about creating confidence as it is about building strength.
My wife really enjoys wearing these weights for her therapy sessions.
I tried a couple of other ankle weights before finally finding this one. Wish I had seen these sooner! They're better in design and fit by far. Others I've used are clunky and not as sleek in design as these. The ankle weights have been super helpful to get my PT exercises done at home! Love these weights
They’re great. Velcro is super easy, comfortable, durable
I loved this product - use it for my PT at home to recover from my hip injury. I also really appreciate the free download card that came in the package that I get to access exercises for 30 days for free. The travel bag is great, too!
High quality ankle weights with a very easy to use velcro (and the velcro stays put!).