- TWO WHEEL DESIGN. Two wheel built-in spring, generate resistance when you rolling out, provide assistance on the way back, more sturdy than one wheel design, much easier to use than the standard wheel ab roller
- SUPER WIDE ROLLING BELT. Super Rolling belt provide excellent overall rolling motion stability to build your Abs. Direction marks are on the belt, you will find the right way to roll out and come back.
- PREMIUM QUALITY. Solid and durable ab roller wheel made of high quality materials, ergonomic Handles is comfortable and the rolling belt will never cause any damage to the floor, not like other cheap ab rollers, our product aim to last a life time.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE. Just insert the shaft into the wheels and you can start your core training. you can also take it apart for better portability.
- HIGH QUALITY MAT. High quality knee mat is included in the package along with the abdominal wheel.
The ab roller works fine. Seems well built. I've only had it for three weeks so I can't comment on longevity, but I have no reason to believe that it won't hold up for a good, long time. The knee pad seems a little light weight but I'm using it on carpet so it probably won't be an issue.
I really like this ab roller. I used to have an ab roller with a thin wheel and much less stability. I am very pleased. This ab roller is wide and very easy to use. The resistance on this one is wonderful, I don’t feel like I am going to roll out too far and land on my face. It is sturdy, easy to use and well designed.
Great Great product.... It truly is easy to use and very sturdy... I don't feel like it's going to crumble under repetitive usage.
I am a prior user of the original "Ab=Roller," and I really, REALLY, rocked that thing! But, then, my great habits went by the way side when I wore out two Ab-Rollers and put it all to rest. NOW? I know I need to start this regimen again! Not wanting to buy into the Ab-roller cost (have you looked at those prices lately?), I searched further. And, I am so glad I did! I love this thing! The first few pushes felt stiff, somewhat limited, etc., but, as I challenged this roller, I found that it adapts to ME, and I am in love! Granted, it's only day 3 of my new, second, journey, but I think this roller and I have a long term relationship in our future!