- Chemical Free Cooling- Cooling towel is made of super ice hyper-evaporative breathable material. No chemicals are used in the making of the cooling towels.
- Keep Cool - The towel stays chilled for up to 3 hours (depending on conditions). Cooling towel is perfect for people suffering with side effects of heat stress, hot flashes and patients who need cold therapy after operations, surgeries. The super absorbent fiber weave technology of the mesh towel regulates the water inside and ensures water retention.
- Multipurpose - Ice microfiber towel is perfect for athletes, runners, sports fans into workout, gym and fitness. With its super absorption ability, you can also use it as yoga towel, fitness towel, sports towel, gym towel or golf towel.
- Comfortable - Our cooling towel is silky soft, pliable, easily folds up. This lightweight towels are used for absorbing water and sweat, lets you stay dry with high intensity of exercise.
- Easy To Use - It's amazingly easy to pack and take with you anywhere. Soak for 1 minute, wring out excess water, and it's ready to use. To reactivate cooling effect, simply repeat the steps. Machine washable for easy cleaning.
- Mulitcolor pack: dark blue, green, black, pink, orange, blue
The towels are working well for me and the family. They help with keeping cool indoors and out. I placed a towel in its provided package and the package over night in the refrigerator became brittle and crumbled to pieces. Not sure if I missed in the directions not to refrigerate.
I work out all year round, but only started this routine in October. I did not know how I would survive the summer. I get to the gym at 6am and I'm too hot by 6:01. I bought these and can make it through my work out still pretty comfortable. After using these for three days I finally asked my husband if he'd noticed the gym was cooler than typical and he said it felt exactly the same to him. But since I had the cooling towels I felt so much more comfortable. Then I gave one to the guy working on my landscaping in 90 degrees. He loved it and hasn't given it back!
Our volunteers are really happy with this towel. They have been working outside in 100 degree temps, and most are seniors, so the cooling towels allowed them to survive the heat!
Love these cooling towels. I bought 30+ for gifts!
So I live in Phoenix, where it was 113 degrees today. It was 107 at 7:30 PM when I just played Tennis for 2.5 hours. I had wetted one of these and threw it in the freezer for a couple of hours. Then when I started playing, I poured a little cold water from a bottle on it, wrang it out and through it around my neck. Thing was ice cold and felt really good. About an hour and half later it was still wet, but not cold, so I poured a little more cold water on it and instant relief. I have been playing tennis all summer in the 105+ degree heat and had several instances of getting a bit light headed even after an hour at times. Not tonight. So highly recommend.