- 2L Water Bladder
- Ripstop lining
- Zipper closure
- Affordable Quality That Lasts: Compared to high-end brands that cost $50 or more, this 2L hydration bladder backpack features rugged ripstop nylon, sturdy metal zipper & more.
- Cool Water For Up To 5 Hours: When youre in beast mode, your insulated daypack with 2-liter hydration bladder (70 oz.) keeps you hydrated longer. Leak-free & BPA-free, you can grab 1 more mile with ease.
- Compact With Impressive Extras: Padded ventilated straps & back plus reflective safety trim make this hydrating pack perfect as a kids or womens petite backpack. Handy clips keep water tube within easy reach, so you can keep going
- Lightweight Comfort With Ample Storage: With its sleek profile, this pack feels so light you'll hardly know you're wearing it. Holds all your gear in the roomy main compartment, inner sleeve, exterior pocket & bungee.
- 30-Day Guarantee: Not thrilled with your hydration backpack with storage? Return it within 30 days for a full money-back refund.
Worked like a charm. Did exactly what I needed it to.
My son uses his a few times a week. We haven’t had any trouble out of it at all. I had to clean it a few times before first use to get the plastic taste out of it. I keep it in the freezer after I wash it in between uses, to be sure there’s no yuck settling in the line. We’ve had no leaking issues at all. There is a learning curve on drinking out of it:) he’s never used one before so it took a bit. We would purchase one again.
I do a lot of walking and was tired of carrying a heavy water bottle around so I gave this a try. The water pouch holds quite a bit of water and is a thick material so even after putting ice in it I had no concerns with it popping. I could wish the water pouch was clear not black but the hole to pour water in is a good size. With it full of water the backpack itself doesn’t hold a lot else but easily fit the necessities- keys, wallet, phone, etc. I liked it so much I bought a second one for my walking partner!
Used it this weekend for a 13 mile run and glad I purchased. Love the quality of the bag and bladder. Great storage and sleek design was great for the run. It was light weight and easy to use. I do have two cons. First it took a little to get use to the mouth piece. I had to bit down on the mouth piece to get the water back down the tub so it would not leak all over my arm. Second I am busty so the straps did rub on the inside of my upper arm leaving so chaffing (rub burns). This will not however going to make me stop using the pack. I will still try to make some adjustments to see if I can improve the position to prevent the rubbing next time.
We are loving our backpacks! My favorite feature is that the straw easily detaches for cleaning. Enough space to hold keys, phone and some snacks.