- 4 Channel (A1, A2, B1, B2). Compared to dual channel TENS Unit, it allows you to apply up to 8 pads at the same time with the 4 outputs for much efficient pain relief. The independent A/B channel can work in different modes and different levels of intensities (e.g. you can select mode 7 with 3 intensity for your shoulders in channel A1 and A2, while in channel B1 and B2, this TENS machine can work as a back pain relief products in P3 with a much stronger intensity.
- TENS + EMS Unit. Device combines 2 therapies in 1 device, in which TENS is a muscle stimulator for pain relief which provides safe, non-invasive, drug-free methods and has been used by doctors and physical therapists for years. EMS brings elicitation of muscle contraction using electrical impulses and activates the muscles to assist in the increase of strength and endurance as a rehab and strength training tool.
- Large LCD & Multi-Modes. A 3.69" large LCD backlit screen is used for this labor pain simulator and muscle massager with enlarged icons and buttons for much easier reading and operating experience! You can set working time for your TENS unit muscle stimulator from 10 to 90 minutes, which will sufficiently satisfy your massaging needs! With a built-in powerful rechargeable lithium battery, never worry about the suddenly power off!
- 10 Upgraded TENS Unit Pads. The Low impedance Solid Gel has been upgraded to the industry leading American adhesive, which can provide much better self-stick performance and easy clean up after 45 uses for a longer lifespan. Standard 2mm connector lead wires & electrodes are classic and commonly used in the medical area, which makes it easier for you to find compatible accessories.
- What You Receive: 1 x AUVON 4-Channel TENS & EMS Machine, 10pcs Electrode Pads (8pcs 2" x 2" Square Electrode Pads, 2pcs 2" x 4" Large Rectangle Pads), 4 x Lead Wires, 1 x USB cable, 1 x USB Charger, 1 x Pad Holder, 1 x Pouch, 1 x User Manual
Super easy to use, came fully charged, and the pads are really sticky which is great! Definitely recommend this product. Like that you can hook up 4 pads rather than just 2.
An excellent device for the price! It costs about the same as a TENS unit I already had but delivers more than twice the power and many times more modes. The “EMS” function seems to act like a genuine, traditional electrical muscular stimulator, and the power seems decent enough, although I’m not sure how deep the excitation goes for muscles in the hip. However, the doctor’s handheld unit I’m familiar with that definitely works deep into the hip muscles (albeit itself not as good as an expensive tabletop machine) costs around $3,000. For around a tenth of the price of ownership as well as the convenience, I’ll opt for this one!
I bought this after having surgery on my ruptured Achilles, ruptured inner tendon and collapsed fibula. 8 screws and 2 plates later I was having severe nerve pain. I use this twice a day and I can’t not believe how much better I feel. I began walking way sooner than my surgeon expected. He did not suggest this unit in anyway. I did some research and this was suggested in a forum.
I have just started using this about 72 hours ago, but the ease of use is great - easier it is to use, the more you'll use it. I do wish the cords were different colors for easier channel recognition. The "pads" have held up in all aspects with about 9-11 uses per day between my wife and I - that's about 30 uses within 3 days, and they don't show any signs of slowing down. Good? Average? As for pain relief... Maybe slightly so far; overall. However, I did fall asleep with it programmed for 90 minutes on a [I forget the Program Number] (I've tried multiple so far to try and find the most beneficial program) last night, and I woke up feeling great. Placebo effect???
My favorite tens unit so far I’ve had maybe 6. I like to attach a cell phone clip to the back so I can attach it to pants or shirts. Even with a clip I still drop it but this one hasn’t cracked yet. The Auvon pads fit this better since some of the other pads will just slip out of the wire. I really like how this one has a flat back so the clip really sits better on this one. Before leads are better since now I don’t have to decide where I want to place it. The battery life is also good since I usually just forget to charge it because it goes so long. If you’re used to the old navigation display it takes a little bit to get used to this new interface but once you get used to it it’s a lot easier and simpler to navigate the EMS and tens. It uses pictures so when you’re in a lot of pain it’s easier