- STRONG & DURABLE MATERIALS: Professional Aerobic Deck is made of sturdy & dense plastic for total body strength and cardio workouts. It is a versatile tool that can be used as a weight bench, step, plyometric and ramp. Supports up to 300 lbs
- DIMENSIONS: 44. 3 x 13. 4 x 8", weighs 32 lbs or 44. 3 x 13. 4 x 14 when raised. Easy to adjust the height by "click and lock" feet adjustment. Collapsible structure for easy carry & storage
- ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT FOR DIFFERENT PURPOSES: 2-level adjustable height, 3 angle positions including incline, decline and flat, 4 adjustable bracket angle (0, 25, 50, 65) for various needs
- ANTI-SLIP TEXTURED SURFACE: Provide a slip-resistant surface for you to practice on with extra safety and comfort. Rubber grip feet provides a solid workout platform that stays stable during workout
- SAVE SPACE - EASY TO FOLD: Compact and foldable design allows you to use at home, gym easily. It also features a small storage compartment for tubes and bands inside
I needed this bench for outdoor use and it works great! I bought it before reading the reviews and was scared when I read so many comments asking questions on how to use ita nd it honestly is the simplest item to use. All you need is common sense! I'm 5'6, 135lbs and I have used it as a bench press, squat bench, hip thrust bech, and step-up bench with weights from 10-20. It worked great, it's really sturdy. Theres also enough room in it for my resistance bands.
Excellent bench. Same as the rebook version for far less money and better color options. Quality is great! Very happy with the purchase. Bench can be a little sticky when opening and closing but it’s a great product.
Okay I did a LOT of research before buying a workout bench/stepper. I used to attend OTF before my pregnancy and COVID 3-5 times a week. To say I became very familiar with their workout decks is an understatement. There are two major competitors and the prices have been inflated. I did not want to pay over $200 for the Reebok/Power Systems deck bench or the Escape Fitness deck. This is exactly like those. To the reviewers who complained about falling. You have to make sure the leg clicks into place. Just like all of them! The bench texture and function are identical. You can use this for lifting, aerobic exercises, HIIT and much more. I honestly can’t wait to give it a go. I am 15 weeks PP, so I’m taking it easier.
Great colors to give your home gym some energy. Not as heavy as the model at my gym but is stable. Comes w a resistance band that is great add to the other workouts you can use this bench for. Couldn’t beat the price for the quality. Lots of room for storage and could make heavier if you put hand weights in the core area. The non skid is really nice for high step routines too.
I purchased this deck as an addition to my home gym as I needed an aerobic deck to continue my Physical Therapy rehab at home. This was the perfect height when at it's lowest at 8 inches and highest at 14 inches. At 8 inches is where I use it for my rehab exercises. When set at 14 inches I use it for Glute Bridges. As I mentioned earlier, it's a great addition to my garage gym.