- Professional level ab/core machine: Curved track steel design
- Stable & Durability: Made of heavy-duty steel frame, high quality knee cushion and foam-covered handgrips to ensure high durability and comfort during your workout. The max weight capacity is up to 440 lbs.
- Adjustable Height Levels: Four different training height levels can be adjusted to meet different needs
- LCD Display: The smart LCD training monitor shows the calories burned, workout time and repetitions.
- Easy to Assemble and Fold: Clear and brief instructions make it simple to assemble. Can be folded up when you don't use it.
I was skeptical at first since I usually like to do leg extensions and knee raises for my core at the gym on the pull up tower/dip station but my new basement wouldn't accommodate one of those larger pieces I saw that the mechanics of this is basically a hanging knee raise on a rolling track so I thought I'd give it a try, and wasn't disappointed. Depending on your height setting you can really engage your core with this thing for a good price and a 3rd of the space used by a dip station / pullup tower if you're looking for something that will get those core muscles working and have space limitations I definitely recommend. 10/10 would crunch again
I bought an indoor Bike I lost 10 pounds however my my stomach still had a pudge. I bought the Ab Machine. After using the Ab Machine several times over the course of 2 months I felt nothing in my midsection. I wondered if I should still continue to use it. To my surprise I started to develop a little six pack after using it consistently. I would arch my back and workout for only 5 minutes every other day. I would recommend changing your diet and limiting your sugar for best results.
This product is definitely worth the price I really like it.
Much smaller than I was expecting, but the base is sturdy and holds my weight 5’7 and 270lbs. I do wish the odometer was a little sturdier, but it is effective at keeping count. The machine definitely works. I had worked out on it for about 5 minutes and was insanely sore about 24 hours later.
According to my Husband it was easy to assemble. The quality is great and it’s sturdy. This machine definitely gives you a hard work out. Great for home gym and gets the job done