- SLAP IT TO SNAP IT: 1.56* 13.65 inch. Slap it to on the your wrists or ankles. One size fits all.
- TWO FLASH MODES FOR OPTION: Pressing the Power Button: steady burning light--blinking--off. keep people from some potential dangers when do morning walking, night time run, or dog walking.
- ULTRA HIGH VISIBILITY: The Glow Band is designed to give you 360 degree ultra-high visibility in dusk and night time activities. That means greater safety for you or your children from negligent and distracted motorists.
- REPLACEABLE BATTERY: operates at 1 x CR2032 or 2x CR2016 3V lithium coin batteries. Last 50-70 hours, and replaceable after used up. Enclosed with spare batteries in the Color card package.
- MULTI-APPLICATION: When you run in the dark you need to be seen. Color is bright. The fit is nice and tight so it won't fall off.
I have tried many lighted bracelets for walking or jogging but this is by far the best made and with the brightest light. Unlike many other similar products the light shines brightly down the entire length of the bracelet. It is brighter than any other slap bracelet I have ordered and each comes with 2 extra batteries.
Arrived very quickly. These things really stand out in the dark. Just what i needed.
I use this for walking my dog in the evenings. I bought two, one for each arm. They are bright and drivers can see me much better.
I bought 3 of these, one green, one blue and one pink. Normally, there is that one color that sucks and isn't as bright as the other colors, not with these. All three are bright, all three "slapped" on our wrists and stayed put. They all came with extra batteries, although one of them only had one extra battery and the others had two, I'm not complaining, in fact, I'm not sure that I knew that was part of the deal. (I also missed the part of the description that says there is a steady on mode and a flashing mode.) Overall, I'm pleased with them. Now if the weather would just warm up so that we can go outside again..
Nicely visible at night. I like the flashing capability. Now with less day light hours this armband has become an item that I keep with me for walking or riding a bicycle. I imagine this item would be valuable as a safety item on Halloween for trick or treaters. I've bought several now and recommend the bands that have red LED lights verses green or yellow lights since it seems to have better visibility at night for car drivers. I keep one in my car for wearing for road side emergencies. You can easily attach to a bike or dog collar as well as to yourself. I've had the bands for several months for my sons and myself and they have not needed a battery change so far. Replacing the battery appears to be an easy process. I do highly recommend this safety item.