- High-Speed and Tangle-Free: The quality ball bearings allow smooth skipping even at the highest speeds. Extra durable and resistant to tangles due to the PVC coated steel wire.
- Quick-Adjustable 9 Feet Rope: Extra length to suit tall athletes, duo, and track skipping. Quick rope length adjustment with 4 velcro binders for great flexibility.
- Durable and Comfortable: The braided steel wire rope, coated with PVC, is extra durable yet flexible for an ideal loop shape. Ergonomically shaped EVA anti-skid handles provide high comfort and a secure grip.
- Smart Electronics: Counts the jumps made and precisely calculates the calories burned based on the entered weight or gives a timer alarm. The backlit LCD is easy to read.
- Carry Bag Included: Conveniently store the jump rope in the included carry bag.
Great for indoor exercise, easy to use, intuitive interface, I like it very much :)
This rope is great and easy to use/put together, I have used it every day since I received it. I mainly use it for workouts and cardio. Out of all the jump ropes made for fitness and exercise on , I chose this one due to its unique feature: its ability to count weight, time, calories, and jumps. This characteristic helps me keep track of my progress which is more than I was looking for when initially looking to buy a jump rope, and not to mention a great deal for the price! I also like the fact that the rope length is adjustable. It's true to its description: counts weight, duration, number of jumps, and calories burned! I also love that the rope is easily adjustable for height.
I've been wanting to get back into jumping rope for a while and when looking at options on , I was surprised this one came with a timer, step/calorie counter. Bought it and now absolutely love it! The fact that I don't have to count in my head or set a timer on my phone is great. I can tune out listening to my music while getting my cardio in. Buy it!
This jump rope does not snag and is length adjustable for any height. This jump rope is ideal for sharing because your not cutting the rope to adjust the size. The counter and timer can count down or up which is fantastic. The counter is reliable if you use it correctly (it can count extra jumps if you are new to jumping and let the rope swing behind you in-between jumps. Overall the pros outway the cons and it is a less expensive lightweight rope.
The concept of this rope is great, it's light weight and the counter is accurate. Unfortunately, the rope that was sent to me had all instructions in Chinese making it harder to use and the counter stopped working after 1 day.Update: The company sent another one...in English. This rope is great. It calculates jumps, calories burned and is a timer. I'm able to increase my endurance by seeing how fast I can get to 1000 jumps. I love that the length is adjustable so my kids can use it too!