- Enjoy free forever basic workout data tracking on the MyCloudFitness App.
- Revolutionize your workout with on water and in studio professional co
- 14 Level DUAL TRANSMISSION magnetic tension resistance for an easy or more challenging workout
- Patent pending front stabilizer foot pads allows for additional exercises such as curls, upright rows, bent over rows, front raises, shrugs, triceps extensions, standing shoulder presses and more
- Product extended dimensions 88.5" L x 21.5" W x 21.5" H | Folded dimensions 39.5 L x 21.5 W x 53.5 H | Product weight 63.6 lbs. | Weight capacity 250 lbs.
- Recommended user height 49 to 66 | Slide rail length/inseam 39 | Seat height range 9.5 12 | Cushion seat 13.5 L x 11 W | Handlebar 21.5 W | LCD display 3.5 L
The rower is easy to assemble. The monitor detects distance, calories, rpm and strokes.
Love to spend 15 min every day on the rower. Easy assemble and use
This is a great machine. I bought it to see if I can even row - I'm a little heavy. I am over the weight limit of the machine by about 10 lbs. but no problem - works great. The flow is smooth and quiet, the clock counts your repetitions, and I feel the workout in my back and upper body - what I was hoping for. Its low to the ground so I need some help from a chair or something to get off it, but no problem
Ideal for small spaces. Gives me solid workout. Rowing 10 miles takes me around 45 min on max tension. So, workout takes some time. If time is limited, bike simulator may be better choice. It takes me 20 min on the bike to make same distance. Also, rowing machines are generally tricky. My knees hurt at the beginning, but after I redistributed forces between my back, hands and legs, knees are fine now. You may screw your back easily as well if you use it too much. It definitely takes some time to find that ideal motion and repeat it over and over. Some walking after helps as well. Like if being compact, easy to move.
This was a very easy rower to put together. It is also easy to move, fold for storage, and unfold. I love how quiet it is, so I can watch or listen to tv, music, or podcasts without a bunch of background noise. This maneuvers easily if you want to move it. The adjustment settings are very simple as well.