- Anti-skid Performance: Abrasion-resistant ABS platform with 6-non-skid feet and a non-slip textured surface for maximum stability and added strength.
- 360 DEGREE ROTATION &15 DEGREE TILTING ANGLE: It is great to perform side to side, front to back, stretch, and circular drills. Improve your balance, coordination, and flexibility while targeting and strengthening core areas of your body. Perfect for balance training and core stability workouts.
- Portable Balance Board: With a portable handle design, and it is lightweight, very easy to take with you to the gym and on the go.
- Compact & Durable: Made with durable plastic and TPR material. 3.5lbs, 15.7" Diameter, 3.94" Height, and holds up to 300lbs.
- This wobble balance board provides a stable workout rehabilitation and physical therapy for anyone trying to overcome an injury.
I work from home and I was looking for a mat or something to stand on while I work but I found this instead. This was an excellent idea! It really keeps the blood flowing to your legs. I couldn't imagine trying to work without it now. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to find something better than sitting at a desk all day!
I'm forced to work from home during COVID. This wobble board works great at a standing desk. I takes a little practice to balance, but once learned it's all good !!
5 stars for customer service. Product is 3 stars. You MUST own carpet! It slides on tile and wood floors. The entire surface is hard (not like a bosu at all) It is also much smaller than a bosu. I had contact with the company's customer service depart and they were amazing. They apologized for the hazard and gave me 4 different options to make it right. They also claim to be making plans with their production facility to make this product safer.
Love this! I was looking for a way to amp up my workouts and this is perfect. Very well made and sturdy. I really like that it's compact- I can take it with me when we stay out of town.Helps with balance and core strength and you can add it to the weight lifting you're already doing, so that's great too. Amazing price...saw larger, inferior looking ones in sports store for $150. Glad I waited:)
During the time of Covid this has done wonders for my core. I am 73, walk 3 miles a day and use my rower a lot in lew if my closed gym. This little gem is a great effective way to keep my mud section toned. I love it but need to stand on carpet, with sandals and near my bed rail to grab to prevent tip overs.